Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear followers,

Thanks for being so awesome, I love each and every one of you. Even you, creepy spam website from Russia.  Even you.

That's not me - obviously - but Leighton Meester is 
expressing the same sentiment I want to express. 


So...yeah...

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
I'm not very creative,
So here are some Valentine's Day pictures for you!

It finally started to snow here so I charged up the camera and faced Single's Awareness Day by taking lots of photos of Tübingen!  Emily and Simba (yes, occasionally he gets to leave the house) came with me!

A shot from the Neckar Bridge.
Earlier in the week, the Neckar river was frozen solid and we were able to walk out on it. Today was not our day and the ice was starting to melt!

Pigeons (the rats of the air) have no fear of the cold.

People feeding the pigeons.

"Caution!!! Don't walk on the ice! Danger to life!"
Lots of Love,
The City of Tübingen




Hey there Emily!


It was cold, but not cold enough to not have a couple of photoshoots!

Rawr! Simba attacks from above.

What a cutie.
Simba, not yours truly.
I'm not that vain.

Okay, maybe I am.
Meanwhile, back at home, I broke out the crafting to give Simba a seasonally appropriate mane.

That is Scotch Tape (smuggled over my parents)
in action right there.
Fast fact: German tape is all kinds of terrible.




Have a great Valentine's Day everyone! Alles Liebe zum Valetinstag!

Lots of Love,
Your Humble Blogger and Simba









No comments:

Post a Comment