Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ooops! Forgot to mention something...

Hello my lovely followers!
Greetings from Scotland!

I just realized that I forgot to tell you something rather important - I'm on vacay in England, no okay, Great Britain. (Can't say U.K. since we're only visiting England, Scotland, and Wales; no time to visit Northern Ireland, or real Ireland for that matter)

So sadly, that means that the Paris posts are going to be delayed. Should have thought through that better...

I know you've been refreshing your screens for about a week, hysterically sobbing when you just see the older posts. I'm sorry. Truly.

But I come back to the Vaterland on St. Patty's Day (haha, it autocorrected it to St. Party's Day) and even better, I've got new stories and pictures from Great Britain!

Lots of Love,
Your Humble Blogger
&
Simba

No comments:

Post a Comment