Tuesday, August 27, 2013

In Case You Were Wondering How I Feel Right Now

(You probably weren't, but I'm going to tell you anyway.)

This has been my life today.

Frantically doing laundry:

 photo deerrunningaroundfrantic_zpsb687ebed.gif 

Discovering I scheduled multiple appointments at the same time on the same day:

 photo charadeimhavinganervousbreakdown_zps1d55ac36.gif
Apparently I can't be at the dentist and getting my hair cut at the same time? 

Trying to fix that:
 photo liloandstitchfacegrabangry-1_zps1deea82e.gif

Unable to find my Official Fulbright letter:

 photo bigbangtheorythrowpapersintheairdontgiveafuck_zps2c09af2e.gif

Trying to make lunch while my brain melts:

 photo itriedtomakerameninthecoffeepotandibrokeeverything_zps04e5b09d.gif


Overall:

 photo catplayingatoypianoihavenoideawhatimdoing_zps2efa950c.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment