Sunday, November 17, 2013

Excuses, Excuses

Dearest followers,

I'm terribly sorry the newest blog post isn't up yet! (It was supposed to be up tonight, but life.)

I've been diligently working on it, but the past few weeks have been sheer madness at school.

Novelty status (for everyone except the 5th graders who spaz out when they see me - it's very sweet, being worshipped) has completely worn off and now most of the students are trying to see how much I'll let them get away with.

 photo blairwaldorfyoucantmakepeopleloveyoubutyoucanmakethemfearyou_zps4723b0f5.gif
My new teaching  life policy regarding the high school age students.

Also I finally have a more permanent schedule, which means I have to get used to keeping high school hours again.  Waking up at 6 am is so terrible!  How did I do it for so many years?!  Getting to "sleep in" during college was such a glorious luxury, I tell you.

 photo ohimfineitsjustthatlifeispointlessandnothingmattersandimalwaystired_zpsba158666.gif

Plus, daylight savings time happened in Germany, which means that the sun goes down at 4:30pm, which has majorly thrown me out of whack, because I go to school in the dark and I leave school when the sun is starting to go down.

 photo emperorsnewgroovesadcryingllama_zps63607d18.gif
I hope I don't get SAD. I might need to buy a lamp or something.

And I have the suspicion that one of my housemates is getting sick.

 photo aintnobodygottimeforthat_zpsddaaf9cd.gif
Preach.

On the bright side, Dave got me a bottle of vanilla extract from the American/British store in Dresden ("Across the Pond") so I'll be making American brownies for my house this week!


 photo kungfupandababyeating_zps74f3646a.gif

Anyway, the post about Bremen and Hamburg will be up this week.

But for now, I'm going to bed.

 photo snugglingintobed_zps7c043f53.gif
Actually me in 20 minutes.

Goodnight my dearest followers!

Lots of Love,
Your Humble (and Very Tired) Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment