Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July Everybody!

Happy Independence Day to all my American readers!  I hope you all have an amazing time with your friends and family!

It's weird being away from my yearly family celebration of the 4th.  You can't even buy fireworks in Germany unless it's before New Year's Eve, the only time of the year when you can legally fire them off.

So instead, I'm going to eat hot dogs tonight with "riffle" chips and some knock-off "American cookies" while softly humming some classic American tunes:


In case you were all wondering, I have already decided on a couple of things I'm going to do once I get back.   The first things I'm going to do when I land in Chicago:
  1. Hug my family
  2. Tell them to drive me to the nearest Red Robin restaurant
  3. Order a huge hamburger
  4. Order a bowl of "Endless Fries"
  5. Order a giant glass of water (no bubbles) with ice cubes
  6. Order a giant glass of root beer/Dr. Pepper also with ice cubes
  7. Eat, repeating steps 5 & 6 with free refills
My desires in life are simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment