Monday, July 30, 2012

Packing is a Nightmare!

Hello my lovely readers.

I've been packing for last 2 hours and I just about snapped.  So I'm taking a break to tell you how much I hate packing.

I mean, look at it!

Simba is the only stable, pure, good thing
in this room right now.

WHERE DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM?! SERIOUSLY.

When I walk back into my room after taking a break, getting food, etc and I see the mess.

Photobucket

I just keeping discovering new things that I want to take home but have no space to take home.

And I'm just like, Well...

Photobucket
You're not being profane if you're quoting something, right?

Add to that, all of our family friends in Germany keep me stuff for my birthday (not too long ago) and as going away gifts.

I love presents, so half of me is:

Photobucket

But then I realize I have no room to pack them:

Photobucket

My most nagging concern is my amazing Ikea down-comforter.  I bought an expensive, wonderfully soft wintertime one.  The problem is that it's a down-comforter.

WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO PUT THAT HUH?!

Add that to the pile Christmas market mugs that won't make it home?

Oh my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment