Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I'm bummed for two reasons:

1) I'm on fall break and therefore, unable to teach the children about the joys of Halloween.  Which also means I can't dress up either.

AND YET ANOTHER YEAR GOES BY WHERE I WASTE
THE PERFECT COSTUME AND THE CHANCE
TO BE A GINGER SCOTTISH DISNEY PRINCESS.

2) Germans don't celebrate Halloween to begin with, so no delicious Tootsie Rolls or pumpkin shaped Reese's for me.

Anyway, here's  Halloween video to get you in the mood if you're lucky enough to celebrate (or stand by the front door waiting for Trick-or-Treaters):


(Oh and if you're wondering, this Halloween, I'm playing the cold and slightly confused American tourist. Melody, my travelling buddy, is dressing up as a backpack turtle!)

I'll be back in Chemnitz this weekend, so expect lots of treats - blog updates that is.

Lots of Love,
Your Humble Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment